Little VIPs’ is a caring and engaging place for young children to learn and flourish among their friends in our preschool community.
We create a culture and teaching practices at Little VIPs where:
- children can thrive through active and meaningful holistic learning experiences,
- all children and their family members are welcomed and respected,
- children’s interests are the guiding mechanism through which the curriculum unfolds,
- the importance of caring and nurturing relationships with practitioners and other children are recognised as fundamental to children’s learning and development, and
- a respect for the uniqueness and rights of each child is supported and actively promoted.
Our number one objective is to provide high quality education and care where children’s sense of belonging to our Preschool Community is central to their continued learning and development.